Sales & Marketing Academic Internship
As an employee of our company, you will help with developing and implementing marketing strategies. As an intern, you will work with the sales and marketing team in overseeing marketing campaigns. You will help with creating, expanding, and managing the company's sales and marketing channels.
Also, you will perform market analysis to monitor key competitors, prospective customers, and industry trends. Additionally, you will assist the marketing team in carrying out market research, customer surveys, and focus groups.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Prepare agenda, record meeting minutes and participate in certain important meetings to provide support
- High School diploma or similar
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Similar
- Must be Bilingual
- Highly creative and autonomous, initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance,
Nice to have
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Good academic performance
- Knowledge on MS Office tools
- Strong analytical skills
REGION APPLICABLE : DOUALA
If you are interested, please click on the APPLY NOW button before Friday 9th of June 2023 at 6PM Douala Time.
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and